T Harv Eker’s secrets of the millionaire mind

Despite all our advances in technology and the gadgets we have at our disposal for some reason there are quite a few myths still floating about on success, money and relationships.

Many of my friends have graduated with degrees in business administration, economics and psychology.

And yet their careers haven’t really taken off.

I was just talking to a friend last night who pointed out to me that there are many poor lawyers out there and I suppose the same can be said for nearly every profession.

We live in a world in which graduating from a college doesn’t have the same weight it did 40 years ago.

Nowadays more and more people are realizing that graduating just isn’t enough. They have to do that little extra.

Thankfully there are quite a few books out there that help us fill in the gaps; the things that got left out in college.

There was a study done at Harvard a few years back in which they followed graduates for 20 years and they discovered an amazing thing.

That 3% of the graduates made as much as the other 97% put together.

The same classes, the same teachers, the same materials, all smart, dedicated, hard-working students and yet the discrepancy in salaries. Why?

It’s hard to explain why some things just are but one thing we can’t explain is our individual mindset.

And I can think of no other book that addresses that fact than T.Harv Eker’s book “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind.”

It’s a light read and while some people might not find his writing style to their liking I do believe there are quite a few nuggets of gold contained within its pages.

Enjoy.

Adrian Shepherd

1 thought on “T Harv Eker’s secrets of the millionaire mind”

  1. In just 4 years after graduated from high school, one of my ex-students started to run two pubs. I still remember him in classes; he sat on a window seat and somehow always looked unhappy. Once, his class held a class reunion in his pub. He told me that he had kept thinking to leave school, therefore he hardly waited to graduate. After graduating, he worked frantically and steadily saved money. One of his classmates, who was a graduate student at that time, said, “I have to learn his motivation.”
    We should acquire strong motivation along with master solid academic skills.

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top
%d bloggers like this: