What do Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, John Maxwell, Zig Ziglar, Og Mandino and Mark Victor Hansen have in common?
True – they are all experts in the personal development field but that wasn’t what I was going for.
And yes, I have studied from all of them but on top of that, over the past 20 years they have all worked with Kyle Wilson.
Just the other day Kyle was kind enough to give me a few minutes of his time to talk about success and more.
I then took the audio file and turned it into a YouTube video for your viewing pleasure which you’ll find below.
If you’d prefer to listen to the podcast just head over to my iPadio page here or just open up iTunes and do a search for iSucceed under podcasts.
You’ll hear about
- How he became one of the best marketers of the self-development field
- His newly released program
- The muscle needed for success
- 3 books to start your success library with
- The # 1 secret to success that most people DON’T know
- How to get access to 52 tips he’s learned from working with all the people above
You’ll also hear about the “E vs. E quotient” which Kyle heard from Brian Tracy. (one I hadn’t heard of before, it’s good)
This isn’t one to be missed.
ps. to find out more about Kyle check out his website here.